Monday, June 1, 2015

Whom Should You Fear?

Fear is common.  Every human, though some may deny it, has some sort of fear.  There are many types of fear.  The fear of man, fear of heights, etc.  First off I would like to say that fear in it self is not a sin in my opinion.  That doesn't mean that it cannot become a sin.  One fear that can commonly become a sin is the fear of man which I mentioned earlier.  This is something that I personally struggle with.  It becomes a sin when you are constantly trying to please man.( Wow that was real original).  When you thoughts and actions bent on trying to look cool or smart it is a sin.  It is a sin because you are putting yourself first before God, saying that I need to be cool, and I need glory.  Only God and Jesus deserve glory.  In my opinion the only right fear is the fear of God.  This doesn't mean we should be scared of him, this means that we should give him the respect and honor due his name.  Yeah that is my thoughts and opinions, and I encourage you all to comment and give me and Trenton your thoughts. Signing off.



Rudy Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews